A new economic development tool designed to spur investment in distressed areas.
By rolling over capital gains taxes into a qualified opportunity zone fund (QOF), investors can defer, reduce, and even eliminate any capital gains.
NEW INVESTMENT APPROACH
Yielding Major Tax Incentives
The Opportunity Zone program was created as part of the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) to stimulate long-term private investments in low-income urban and rural communities across the United States. By providing tax benefits to investors, this new economic development tool is designed to incentivize investment and promote economic growth in distressed areas. For the first time in history, accredited investors with any capital gain can roll their gain into a development in an opportunity zone.
INVESTING IN AMERICA
More than 8,700 Opportunity Zones have been designated across the United States and are intended to foster long-term private sector investments in low-income communities.
Is an OZ FUND
Right for Me?
A Opportunity Zone Fund may be right for you if:
- You seek tax deferral and possible complete tax elimination.
- You do not want property management responsibilities.
- You seek institutional-quality property.
- You prefer limited personal liability.
- You are an accredited investor.
A OPPORTUNITY ZONE may NOT be right for you if:
- You are an investor who enjoys managing the day-to-day operations of your properties.
- You want control over important decisions such as when to sell, how to remodel or what rent to charge.
Frequently Asked Questions
REQUEST INFORMATION ON
Available OZ Fund Properties
Property pictured is not associated with any current offering.